Monday, April 11, 2005

OK...NOW They have done it...

OK...darn it. I was going to be nice this week. Just the two posts from early...but they HAD to do it. The libbies HAD to tick me off today. ITS MONDAY AND I AM ALREADY SMACKING MY FOREHEAD IN DISBELIEF.

If you haven't heard, according to the liberal fanatic hollywood judges of the 9th Circus Court have now ruled that a man's threats about the PRESIDENT's life are...ok, are you sitting down? Are you calm? Take a xanax or go get a stiff drink real quick before you read the rest....ok...I warned you.

According to these judges, this man's threats and remarks about taking the president's life are PROTECTED BY THE FIRST AMENDMENT and ARE FREE SPEECH!!!

WHAT???

This opens a pandora's box of crap. So...where do we go? (As libs roll their eyes and claim I am making up a slippery slope and it won't get this far. YEAH. Tell that to the Schindlers who won't have a gravesite to memorialize their daughter thanks to your judges.)

Ok, before I rant, let me give you the link. Read the story...then get back to me. You might want to print this Fox News story and save it without reading it. Save it for when you are constipated because you will sh*t. (Pardon my French...)

Ok...link: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,152934,00.html

Rant is on.......

Ok, so, a nut job now has the green light, under the US Constitution, so sayeth the infallable men with the robes and gavels, to threaten the president and make remarks about killing the President.

Wow. Only if you have a shred of intelligence and some sort of conservative fiber in you can you see what doors these monkeys have opened.

So, now, since the courts previously granted the terrorists at GitMo access to US Federal courts...something I am still scratching my head over (give them access to the courts...let them inside our borders...hell, no security or safety problems there, are they?)...these terrorists, who would strap bisquick and gasoline to their chest to blow up the same courts that could free them, can now use this federal court ruling to their advantage. Why, if they have a right to seek justice in a federal court, they are then protected by the federal court, which means they, too, can write correspondence that threatens the life of George Bush and they cannot be charged with a crime because these liberal @$$holes have now given them access to OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!

Good LORD. Can't you see it now? GitMo detainees...who are TERRORISTS just like Yassir Arafat, despite the liberal portrayal of him as some elder respected statesman...now can write correspondence that includes threatening messages about our president and they cannot be punished.

There is much more to this...Liberal judges are actually TRYING TO MAKE IT EASIER TO KILL BUSH. Do you see it?

Damn the courts...damn liberal judges who think they are the law and are also above it.

No comments:

About Me...And This Blog Site...

My name is David A. Ebert, the oldest of two siblings produced by my parents, Leah and David G. Ebert. We are all Republicans, but I take it a toke or two...well, closer to 10 tokes...further than my parents,

I am very much a Right Wing Conservative. I am a Reagan Conservative. I believe Americans, in general, are smarter than elected officials in Washington, DC. We should be more in charge than the Government.

We, as individuals and families, should have more responsibility over our own, hard-earned money and not send more and more and more taxes to the out-of-touch politicians. I believe the government is there to serve us, and not us to serve them.

I believe in America's greatness and that, overall, we are the most generous, forgiving, intelligent, and genuinely decent country in the world. I also believe that we are the most powerful nation in the history of the world, but do not use that power to hold over the collective heads of other nations.

I believe that low taxes, intelligent spending of those tax revenues, strong initiatives on defense and education, and small government influence on the day-to-day lives of Americans are some of the most important ideals related to how the US should be operated.I believe in the freedoms granted by the US Constitution. I believe that judges should uphold and interpret the laws as written in the US Constitution, and not refer to any foreign legislation to make their historic decisions.

I believe the First Amendment, as well as the entire Bill of Rights, are the most important laws this world has ever seen.

I believe abortion is WRONG. I believe that homosexuality is WRONG. I believe that allowing anyone to publicly debate the possibility of lowering the age of consent, especially for young boys to consent to older men, is a tragedy of morality. I believe that organizations like NAMBLA should be publicly shunned and not given a platform to spew their harmful and dangerous rhetoric.

I believe there is a sad lacking in the ability of our nation to appreciate and accept self responsibility. We, as a nation, blame daddy, racism, sexism, classism, mommy, the mean teacher, the mean little league coach, the loud mouthed uncle, the financial status of the neighborhood in which we grew up in, and a million and one other reasons why we do not succeed. How often do we, as a nation, take the blame for our own mistakes? How often do you hear someone accept responsibility for their own mistakes? How often?

I am conservative. I am worried about the future of the country and the planet, especially if O-BOMB-A or Billary Clinton make it to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. I will start posting my fears, my hopes, my ideas as they all relate to news and politics. I hope to open some eyes and change some opinions with my writings. Most of all, I hope you will read my words and be inspired to find the truth...and not rely on Chris Matthews or Keith Olberman or Katie Couric or Matt Lauer for your opinions. I hope you will break the mold and do something unreal...unexpected...do something that O-BOMB-A and Billary are afraid of you doing...

THINK FOR YOURSELF.

Cross Referencing My Blogs