Monday, September 24, 2007

Free Speech for EVERYONE!!!! American or not...

Wow. The graciousness and subservient self-abuse of our country never seems to end. Despite what we do, who we help, what sacrifices we make as a nation, it is still not enough for many foreign countries, as well as many of those on the left in this country.

So, following in the footsteps of Bill Clinton, who spread open the doors and gates of the White House and America to welcome in terrorist leader Yassir Arafat, Columbia University opens their doors and exposes impressionable college students to the vile diatribe of a terrorist.

The media, to be PC, calls him a President, to suggest he is a leader of a country that was chosen. (Much like the Iraqis "elected" Sadam.) However, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is far from an elected president of a sovereign nation. He is a terrorist…he leads terrorists…he funds and arms terrorists…and he is not a president. He is holding millions of good people hostage in Iran. If they speak against the Ahmadinejad regime, those tend to be the final words ever heard from that person. Websites and newspapers are constantly being put under or feel pressure from Ahmadinejad's censorship.

Yet, somehow, this terrorist…this evil, vile human being…gets center stage at a prestigious university. He gets the golden, guided tour through a city still feeling the effects of what people like him did six years ago. He gets protection and fine accommodations at the expense of the American taxpayer.

He is supposedly protected and given this opportunity courtesy of the First Amendment. He has the right to free speech and the right to be heard…

Uh…NO!

I don't know how to say it any other way. He is a terrorist. He is a killer. He is a power-hungry, fear-instilling, censoring dictator who is a major threat to world security and safety.

Ahmadinejad is not, nor ever will be, a US Citizen. Well, I take that back. If his current ride of liberal respect and adulation continues, I could see Hillary Clinton as president…ok, give me a second, even hypothetically that thought gives me chills and makes me fight the urge to vomit…back to point…I could see President Clinton II granting Ahmadinejad an Honorary Citizenship and a gift basket full of signed pardons for him to pass out to his friends. I mean, that's what Bill did in his final days…granted unheard of gifts and pardons to convicted terrorists. So, Hillary already has her friend in mind…Ahmadinejad.

However, until the dark, immoral, big-government nightmare of Big Brother Clinton part II comes to fruition, we have some time for sanity left. Ahmadinejad is not a citizen, thus not protected by our US Constitution. He, like the illegal immigrants who drain out economy and social services system, are NOT PROTECTED by the US Constitution.

Ahmadinejad does not have First, Second, Third, Fourth, or Fifth…or any other number…amendment rights. I think foreign diplomats should be given courtesies and be treated with respect without persecution or censorship. However, Ahmadinejad is not a diplomat. He is a terrorist dictator glad-handing with the corrupt UN (who is just about as liberally left as MoveOn.org), and some liberals who sympathize with Ahmadinejad's cause at Columbia want to use him to once again show how poorly they think of their own country.

Ahmadinejad does not deserve to have any protection under the Constitution. Period. Especially since he is funding and arming the terrorists who are killing and maiming the very troops who are fighting to protect the meaning of that document.

The only stage that Ahmadinejad deserves to be on is one with a trap door, with him standing upon said trapdoor with his hands tied, a blindfold covering his eyes, and a noose around his skinny little neck…open the trap door.

Ok, I guess killing the guy is over the top. He is just a leader trying to make the world a better place for him to kill innocent and gain more power. All he has ever done is hold a country hostage, censor his people, seek to develop nuclear weapons to sell or use, pledge to wipe out Israel, and send weapons and funding to the people who are killing our troops in harm's way.

I guess that's forgivable.

No comments:

About Me...And This Blog Site...

My name is David A. Ebert, the oldest of two siblings produced by my parents, Leah and David G. Ebert. We are all Republicans, but I take it a toke or two...well, closer to 10 tokes...further than my parents,

I am very much a Right Wing Conservative. I am a Reagan Conservative. I believe Americans, in general, are smarter than elected officials in Washington, DC. We should be more in charge than the Government.

We, as individuals and families, should have more responsibility over our own, hard-earned money and not send more and more and more taxes to the out-of-touch politicians. I believe the government is there to serve us, and not us to serve them.

I believe in America's greatness and that, overall, we are the most generous, forgiving, intelligent, and genuinely decent country in the world. I also believe that we are the most powerful nation in the history of the world, but do not use that power to hold over the collective heads of other nations.

I believe that low taxes, intelligent spending of those tax revenues, strong initiatives on defense and education, and small government influence on the day-to-day lives of Americans are some of the most important ideals related to how the US should be operated.I believe in the freedoms granted by the US Constitution. I believe that judges should uphold and interpret the laws as written in the US Constitution, and not refer to any foreign legislation to make their historic decisions.

I believe the First Amendment, as well as the entire Bill of Rights, are the most important laws this world has ever seen.

I believe abortion is WRONG. I believe that homosexuality is WRONG. I believe that allowing anyone to publicly debate the possibility of lowering the age of consent, especially for young boys to consent to older men, is a tragedy of morality. I believe that organizations like NAMBLA should be publicly shunned and not given a platform to spew their harmful and dangerous rhetoric.

I believe there is a sad lacking in the ability of our nation to appreciate and accept self responsibility. We, as a nation, blame daddy, racism, sexism, classism, mommy, the mean teacher, the mean little league coach, the loud mouthed uncle, the financial status of the neighborhood in which we grew up in, and a million and one other reasons why we do not succeed. How often do we, as a nation, take the blame for our own mistakes? How often do you hear someone accept responsibility for their own mistakes? How often?

I am conservative. I am worried about the future of the country and the planet, especially if O-BOMB-A or Billary Clinton make it to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. I will start posting my fears, my hopes, my ideas as they all relate to news and politics. I hope to open some eyes and change some opinions with my writings. Most of all, I hope you will read my words and be inspired to find the truth...and not rely on Chris Matthews or Keith Olberman or Katie Couric or Matt Lauer for your opinions. I hope you will break the mold and do something unreal...unexpected...do something that O-BOMB-A and Billary are afraid of you doing...

THINK FOR YOURSELF.

Cross Referencing My Blogs