Monday, July 28, 2008

Obama-nation

Barack Hussein Obama decided to pre-emptively trump future claims of his inexperience in foreign affairs with at trip to the middle east.

His trip was nothing more than a glorified photo op. That didn't matter. Katie Couric, Brian Williams, and the other A-List media personnell that came along for the ride didn't care about substance on the trip. Heck, they have not asked for substance since he came on the scene. All he had to do is walk tall, look presidential, and NOT SCREW UP! You can see his aides clinging to his calves like a 2-year-old to mommy, except they were trying to weigh down his legs so his foot could not make it to his mouth during this trip.

Their efforts were in vain.

Obama's first gaff came when he left the bases in Iraq, Kuwait, and Afghanistan. He mentioned that a majority of the TV's were set to Fox News Channel. He made no reservations about implying that it was a Presidential Mandate from George W. Bush himself. He tried to make it an issue that the troops were forced to watch FNC, right up until someone kicked him and said, "Sir, they have a choice!"

That's not too big a deal. Just shows how much of a wuss this guy is as he cries foul to the media everytime there is something he doesn't like. Big woop.

Then, while in Germany, he skips out on visiting the injured soldiers. He claims that he didn't want it to be a politicized issue. He didn't want to appear to be making political gains while in the hospital. Of course, after the Pentagon approved the visit but said that it was not to be in anyway a campaign stop, but a visit, Obama decided not to go.

I am SURE it had nothing to do with the fact that no cameras or media were allowed. It had absolutely nothing to do with the impossibility of a media photo op. I am certain of that! (Sarcasm coming through alright??)

Obama showed why he is the liberal elite's choice. He will not do anything unless it can benefit him. He is not about the troops. They are beneath him. They are dumb, gun-toting hicks employed by a Texas oil man who starts wars for no reason. That is what Obama thinks. They are bitter rednecks clinging to gus and religion, right?

It is a shame that Obama could not go and say "Thank you" to these wounded soldiers. It is sad. It shows what kind of 'man' this jerk is.

No comments:

About Me...And This Blog Site...

My name is David A. Ebert, the oldest of two siblings produced by my parents, Leah and David G. Ebert. We are all Republicans, but I take it a toke or two...well, closer to 10 tokes...further than my parents,

I am very much a Right Wing Conservative. I am a Reagan Conservative. I believe Americans, in general, are smarter than elected officials in Washington, DC. We should be more in charge than the Government.

We, as individuals and families, should have more responsibility over our own, hard-earned money and not send more and more and more taxes to the out-of-touch politicians. I believe the government is there to serve us, and not us to serve them.

I believe in America's greatness and that, overall, we are the most generous, forgiving, intelligent, and genuinely decent country in the world. I also believe that we are the most powerful nation in the history of the world, but do not use that power to hold over the collective heads of other nations.

I believe that low taxes, intelligent spending of those tax revenues, strong initiatives on defense and education, and small government influence on the day-to-day lives of Americans are some of the most important ideals related to how the US should be operated.I believe in the freedoms granted by the US Constitution. I believe that judges should uphold and interpret the laws as written in the US Constitution, and not refer to any foreign legislation to make their historic decisions.

I believe the First Amendment, as well as the entire Bill of Rights, are the most important laws this world has ever seen.

I believe abortion is WRONG. I believe that homosexuality is WRONG. I believe that allowing anyone to publicly debate the possibility of lowering the age of consent, especially for young boys to consent to older men, is a tragedy of morality. I believe that organizations like NAMBLA should be publicly shunned and not given a platform to spew their harmful and dangerous rhetoric.

I believe there is a sad lacking in the ability of our nation to appreciate and accept self responsibility. We, as a nation, blame daddy, racism, sexism, classism, mommy, the mean teacher, the mean little league coach, the loud mouthed uncle, the financial status of the neighborhood in which we grew up in, and a million and one other reasons why we do not succeed. How often do we, as a nation, take the blame for our own mistakes? How often do you hear someone accept responsibility for their own mistakes? How often?

I am conservative. I am worried about the future of the country and the planet, especially if O-BOMB-A or Billary Clinton make it to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. I will start posting my fears, my hopes, my ideas as they all relate to news and politics. I hope to open some eyes and change some opinions with my writings. Most of all, I hope you will read my words and be inspired to find the truth...and not rely on Chris Matthews or Keith Olberman or Katie Couric or Matt Lauer for your opinions. I hope you will break the mold and do something unreal...unexpected...do something that O-BOMB-A and Billary are afraid of you doing...

THINK FOR YOURSELF.

Cross Referencing My Blogs