Sunday, October 19, 2008

Voter Disenfranchisement and Intimidation

Every election cycle, the Democrats whine, cry, scream and pout about "Republicans disenfranchising voters." They claim that their loyal, enthusiastic voters are being scared away from polling stations by Republicans.

People are being scared away from the polls because they have to show ID.

Huh?

These same people show their ID when they buy a beer, so why is it so scary for them to do so at a polling place?

The Democrats are screaming murder over an e-mail from the Wisconsin GOP that asked for polling place watchers. In the e-mail, the GOP was asking for people with police or military experience to work in the "more intimidating" polling locations. They were asking that people with leadership and strength of character come and watch the polls, and ensure that every vote was cast legally, and that no foul play ensues.

The Democrats claim that is intimidation.

If your electorate was as excited, confident, and convinced in their votes as you claim they are, they will not be intimidated. They will not be disenfranchised. They will vote with confidence and conviction for their candidates.

However, if the mere presence of law and order and the limiting of fraud will disenfranchise you, perhaps you aren't fully aware and appreciative of your right to vote. Perhaps if the mere presence of law and order in the polling place scares you away, you have something to hide.

Say, perhaps, you are voting for the 76th time that day because you registered to vote with ACORN 80 times? Perhaps you are voting for a dead person who was registered by ACORN? Maybe you are wanting to vote under the name Mickey Mouse? Or vote under the name of a 7 year old?

The fact is, there is no such thing as "voter intimidation" or disenfranchisement" in America. Not when you consider the REAL "voter intimidation" or disenfranchisement" that the Iraqi people and the Afghanistan voters dealt with. No one in America is threatening to bomb your polling station. There are not AK-47's trained on you when you leave the polling place.

I am just tired of the joke claims of "voter intimidation" or disenfranchisement" by the Democrats every election. Yet, no one...and I mean NO ONE...not ONE...Democratic leader has spoken on the record against ACORN. ACORN has blatantly been fraudulently registering people, multiple times over. And many of these fraudulent registrations will slip through the cracks and vote.

Who do you think will benefit from the fraudulent votes?

The dead vote, Disney character vote, multiple vote, and Dallas Cowboy vote go to Obama 100%. Democrats also get the convicted felon vote 100%.

It's such a shame that the Democrats use ACORN to stuff the ballot boxes across the nation, yet still get away with accusing Republicans of "voter intimidation" or disenfranchisement."

No comments:

About Me...And This Blog Site...

My name is David A. Ebert, the oldest of two siblings produced by my parents, Leah and David G. Ebert. We are all Republicans, but I take it a toke or two...well, closer to 10 tokes...further than my parents,

I am very much a Right Wing Conservative. I am a Reagan Conservative. I believe Americans, in general, are smarter than elected officials in Washington, DC. We should be more in charge than the Government.

We, as individuals and families, should have more responsibility over our own, hard-earned money and not send more and more and more taxes to the out-of-touch politicians. I believe the government is there to serve us, and not us to serve them.

I believe in America's greatness and that, overall, we are the most generous, forgiving, intelligent, and genuinely decent country in the world. I also believe that we are the most powerful nation in the history of the world, but do not use that power to hold over the collective heads of other nations.

I believe that low taxes, intelligent spending of those tax revenues, strong initiatives on defense and education, and small government influence on the day-to-day lives of Americans are some of the most important ideals related to how the US should be operated.I believe in the freedoms granted by the US Constitution. I believe that judges should uphold and interpret the laws as written in the US Constitution, and not refer to any foreign legislation to make their historic decisions.

I believe the First Amendment, as well as the entire Bill of Rights, are the most important laws this world has ever seen.

I believe abortion is WRONG. I believe that homosexuality is WRONG. I believe that allowing anyone to publicly debate the possibility of lowering the age of consent, especially for young boys to consent to older men, is a tragedy of morality. I believe that organizations like NAMBLA should be publicly shunned and not given a platform to spew their harmful and dangerous rhetoric.

I believe there is a sad lacking in the ability of our nation to appreciate and accept self responsibility. We, as a nation, blame daddy, racism, sexism, classism, mommy, the mean teacher, the mean little league coach, the loud mouthed uncle, the financial status of the neighborhood in which we grew up in, and a million and one other reasons why we do not succeed. How often do we, as a nation, take the blame for our own mistakes? How often do you hear someone accept responsibility for their own mistakes? How often?

I am conservative. I am worried about the future of the country and the planet, especially if O-BOMB-A or Billary Clinton make it to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. I will start posting my fears, my hopes, my ideas as they all relate to news and politics. I hope to open some eyes and change some opinions with my writings. Most of all, I hope you will read my words and be inspired to find the truth...and not rely on Chris Matthews or Keith Olberman or Katie Couric or Matt Lauer for your opinions. I hope you will break the mold and do something unreal...unexpected...do something that O-BOMB-A and Billary are afraid of you doing...

THINK FOR YOURSELF.

Cross Referencing My Blogs