Saturday, January 17, 2009

First Post of the New Year

Yeah, okay. I've been bitter and sad that we have an Obama-nation as president as of 12pm on Tuesday. I've been sulking and not writing. I've been wondering what is wrong with us.

On Tuesday, the Rock star that would be God, if only the Democrats allowed God into the Government, Barack Hussein (Yes, we can say it now!!) Obama will be sworn in as President. He becomes the first black president of these United States, and does so with no real qualifications other than the fact that he is 'articulate' and 'intelligent,' especially considering he is black...you know, the one feature about him that they would not let you forget.

Nearly every person this man is associated with is dirty on some level. Governor Richardson could not accept his post for some shady campaign situations. The man he taps to lead the Treasury and the IRS failed to pay his taxes on his Independent Contractor job, right up until he was nominated to run the organization he owed 6 years of back-taxes to.

Yet, Chris Matthews and the entire mass media have tingly feelings up their legs when they hear his name. They will sell out home and country to make sure that they protect him from his own foolishness and inexperience. In the next 4 years, the United States could collapse into total ruin, and the New York Times and NBC will still be blaming Bush, with zero blame on Obama.

It will be a tough four years for Conservatism. Republicans are flocking to be the next to reach across the aisle and get some media love by making positive and supportive statements about Obama. He organized this big dinner with 'conservatives' (which, in this case, means a few people not so far left they are falling off the edge who are actually just left of center to just about right of center). People are drinking the kool-aid in mass.

Where are the Conservative leaders? I think 2009-2010 should be two years in which there should emerge a third party. I feel that Republicans have allowed themselves to be hoodwinked into becoming moderate Democrats. We need a new, Conservative party. We need people like Bobby Jindal, Sarah Palin, George Allen, Jeb Bush, Governor Pawlenty, and many of the like, to all join together.

Washington is broken. The media is broken. Even the one-time conservative safe-haven of Fox News is becoming slightly more left than it once was. There are still conservatives there, but the left is creeping in day by day.

America is a Conservative country. In national elections, where Conservatism is strongly represented on the ballots, American Conservatism answers the election call in immense quantities.

Conservatism is not dead...it is in exile. We let John McCain take the Republican Party to the left. We let the White House and the Congress go to the Left. We need to regroup, reorganize, and win back the Houses in 2010. Then, we need to keep pushing, fighting, clawing, scraping, and standing up for our beliefs and win back the White House in 2012.

It is time, now, to start preparing to fight the media, Obama-ites, and the apathetic masses who only listen to the 5 second soundbites on NBC. We need to bring Conservatism back to our Government...

And we need to do so before the Government buys everything.

Oh, and by the way, to anyone who buys the myth of Global Warming...why is it so freaking COLD in America right now?

No comments:

About Me...And This Blog Site...

My name is David A. Ebert, the oldest of two siblings produced by my parents, Leah and David G. Ebert. We are all Republicans, but I take it a toke or two...well, closer to 10 tokes...further than my parents,

I am very much a Right Wing Conservative. I am a Reagan Conservative. I believe Americans, in general, are smarter than elected officials in Washington, DC. We should be more in charge than the Government.

We, as individuals and families, should have more responsibility over our own, hard-earned money and not send more and more and more taxes to the out-of-touch politicians. I believe the government is there to serve us, and not us to serve them.

I believe in America's greatness and that, overall, we are the most generous, forgiving, intelligent, and genuinely decent country in the world. I also believe that we are the most powerful nation in the history of the world, but do not use that power to hold over the collective heads of other nations.

I believe that low taxes, intelligent spending of those tax revenues, strong initiatives on defense and education, and small government influence on the day-to-day lives of Americans are some of the most important ideals related to how the US should be operated.I believe in the freedoms granted by the US Constitution. I believe that judges should uphold and interpret the laws as written in the US Constitution, and not refer to any foreign legislation to make their historic decisions.

I believe the First Amendment, as well as the entire Bill of Rights, are the most important laws this world has ever seen.

I believe abortion is WRONG. I believe that homosexuality is WRONG. I believe that allowing anyone to publicly debate the possibility of lowering the age of consent, especially for young boys to consent to older men, is a tragedy of morality. I believe that organizations like NAMBLA should be publicly shunned and not given a platform to spew their harmful and dangerous rhetoric.

I believe there is a sad lacking in the ability of our nation to appreciate and accept self responsibility. We, as a nation, blame daddy, racism, sexism, classism, mommy, the mean teacher, the mean little league coach, the loud mouthed uncle, the financial status of the neighborhood in which we grew up in, and a million and one other reasons why we do not succeed. How often do we, as a nation, take the blame for our own mistakes? How often do you hear someone accept responsibility for their own mistakes? How often?

I am conservative. I am worried about the future of the country and the planet, especially if O-BOMB-A or Billary Clinton make it to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. I will start posting my fears, my hopes, my ideas as they all relate to news and politics. I hope to open some eyes and change some opinions with my writings. Most of all, I hope you will read my words and be inspired to find the truth...and not rely on Chris Matthews or Keith Olberman or Katie Couric or Matt Lauer for your opinions. I hope you will break the mold and do something unreal...unexpected...do something that O-BOMB-A and Billary are afraid of you doing...

THINK FOR YOURSELF.

Cross Referencing My Blogs