Monday, February 2, 2009

This is ridiculous...will we make it to 2012?

The Obama Administration is off and running!

Running us into the ground, that its.

Obama is closing GitMo, hiring tax cheats, and trying to force working Americans into buying a $1 trillion...that is $1,000,000,000,000 or $1 million times $1 million or enough for every man, woman, and child to each receive a check for about $3000...spending package that does little for real job creation and little to encourage growth.

This 'stimulus' bill is nothing more than a big group of favors and paybacks for the last two national elections in 2006 and 2008. There is more pork in this one bill than you can imagine. Which is why Obama and the democrats are in such a hurry to pass it...the longer it sits, the more we learn.

Obama promised transparency, ethics, and change once he got into office. Obama was "the one." He was the man chosen from high above to come down and make America a better place. He was going to move America onto a better path.

The only thing that I can give credit for is the fact that those campaign lies were the only transparencies we are getting for the next four years.

There is not code of ethics in this administration. Ever since we learned about Bill Ayers, Reverend Wright, Tony Rezko and the like, we have seen Obama surrounded by nothing but crooks, liars, and thieves. It seems everyone he works with is somehow a law-breaker and has some questionable morals, ethics, and decency. Bill Richardson had donor issues. Hillary Clinton is still stained with Whitewater, the Vernon Jordan murder, and the Marc Rich pardon, not to mention the "souvenirs" her and Bill bilked the American taxpayer out of in January of 2001. Tim Geithner is a tax cheat who will now run the IRS. Tom Daschle, the latest snafu, is also a tax cheat who will end up running the Commerce department.

I am sure any day now Michael Jackson will be appointed as the head of a new, national pre-school program. Followed by Britney Spears to be in charge of parenting. Perhaps Rod Blagojevic should be the new head of the FBI?

It is going to be a long 4 years. I sincerely hope that people start to realize the REAL problem.

We all started to see this economic crisis coming in mid-2007...just after the mid-term elections gave Democrats the House and Senate. Since the Dems have had the power, they have done nothing but preside over the largest jumps in energy costs in history, as well as the largest economic collapse since The Great Depression.

I guess this is the change we have been waiting for...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave - Reading your profiles makes me understand you more, and it makes me feel like I am more of a Republican than anything else. But I will continue to stay in the "middle". I must say I see a lot of myself in your profile and the things you believe in. So maybe...just maybe I am 60%GOP and 40% Left Winged. I also agree with some of the cabinet choices...but I am not knocking down the Prez. It is what it is and I hope it gets better. Also I will not vote for this stimulus package though I feel that we still need to do something about the economy to help it turn. I just disklike the govt'al programs it seems most of the funds will go to, and its not clear how that will stimulate the economy or make it turn. Even when it passes these programs will still be infested with "politics" on how/where/what/how much to spend and for what states. I think Americans will do a whole lot of good turing the economy around for the long haul if they literally give each tax paying middle class family $100K out of a trillion bucks (afterall its our tax money)...not that it'll ever happen. You are right - the people are smarter than those managing our nations - we could do so much better.

About Me...And This Blog Site...

My name is David A. Ebert, the oldest of two siblings produced by my parents, Leah and David G. Ebert. We are all Republicans, but I take it a toke or two...well, closer to 10 tokes...further than my parents,

I am very much a Right Wing Conservative. I am a Reagan Conservative. I believe Americans, in general, are smarter than elected officials in Washington, DC. We should be more in charge than the Government.

We, as individuals and families, should have more responsibility over our own, hard-earned money and not send more and more and more taxes to the out-of-touch politicians. I believe the government is there to serve us, and not us to serve them.

I believe in America's greatness and that, overall, we are the most generous, forgiving, intelligent, and genuinely decent country in the world. I also believe that we are the most powerful nation in the history of the world, but do not use that power to hold over the collective heads of other nations.

I believe that low taxes, intelligent spending of those tax revenues, strong initiatives on defense and education, and small government influence on the day-to-day lives of Americans are some of the most important ideals related to how the US should be operated.I believe in the freedoms granted by the US Constitution. I believe that judges should uphold and interpret the laws as written in the US Constitution, and not refer to any foreign legislation to make their historic decisions.

I believe the First Amendment, as well as the entire Bill of Rights, are the most important laws this world has ever seen.

I believe abortion is WRONG. I believe that homosexuality is WRONG. I believe that allowing anyone to publicly debate the possibility of lowering the age of consent, especially for young boys to consent to older men, is a tragedy of morality. I believe that organizations like NAMBLA should be publicly shunned and not given a platform to spew their harmful and dangerous rhetoric.

I believe there is a sad lacking in the ability of our nation to appreciate and accept self responsibility. We, as a nation, blame daddy, racism, sexism, classism, mommy, the mean teacher, the mean little league coach, the loud mouthed uncle, the financial status of the neighborhood in which we grew up in, and a million and one other reasons why we do not succeed. How often do we, as a nation, take the blame for our own mistakes? How often do you hear someone accept responsibility for their own mistakes? How often?

I am conservative. I am worried about the future of the country and the planet, especially if O-BOMB-A or Billary Clinton make it to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. I will start posting my fears, my hopes, my ideas as they all relate to news and politics. I hope to open some eyes and change some opinions with my writings. Most of all, I hope you will read my words and be inspired to find the truth...and not rely on Chris Matthews or Keith Olberman or Katie Couric or Matt Lauer for your opinions. I hope you will break the mold and do something unreal...unexpected...do something that O-BOMB-A and Billary are afraid of you doing...

THINK FOR YOURSELF.

Cross Referencing My Blogs